Installations & Implementations
An installation means that we do all of the work required to get the program up and running in a functional state on your website, however you will still have to create your fields, forms, content, etc..
What is included with an installation?
- Cron job setup.
- Bounced e-mail detection and setup.
- Quality controls checks.
- Program optimization for your server.
- Basic branding: simple HTML and email integration (generally involves adding your logo and colors but not customizing the theme entirely).
- 7 days of basic e-mail support.
An implementation takes the process a step further; on top of installing the program we implement it so that you don't have to worry about setting up forms, importing members, etc..
What is included with an implementation?
Everything listed under "Installation", plus:
- Full branding: HTML, Mobile, Email Theme Creation.
- Member, contact, and account Import.
- Form and Field Creation.
- Employee, Employee Permissions, and Department Creation.
- Product and Store Front Customization.
- Content Security.
- Twitter and Facebook Integration.
- eCommerce setup and integration.
- Calendar and Event Creation.
- Extension Installation and Setup.
I am not sure what I need done, can you help with that?
Absolutely! Please contact us to discuss your needs and requirements and we will recommend the best course of action.
Are there any limitations on implementations?
Implementation work is limited to 8 hours of work. For most companies that is more than enough, however for organizations requiring more extensive implementations are invited to consider enterprise support instead.
Can you provide examples of implementations?
Here is a small sample of clients who have used our implementation services:
Please feel free to contact us for more information on your implementation needs.