Installations & Implementations
An installation means that we do all of the work required to get the program up and running in a functional state on your website, however you will still have to create your fields, forms, content, etc..
What is included with an installation?
- File upload to your server.
- Cron job setup.
- Bounced e-mail detection and setup.
- Quality controls checks.
- Program optimization for your server.
- 7 days of basic e-mail support.
An implementation takes the process a step further; on top of installing the program we implement it so that you don't have to worry about setting up forms, importing members, etc..
What is included with an implementation?
Everything listed under "Installation" (to the left), plus:
- Website Brand Matching: HTML, Mobile, Email Theme Creation.
- Member, contact, and account import (limited up to 10,000 records; larger imports require a custom quote).
- Form and Field Creation.
- Employee, Employee Permissions, and Department Creation.
- Product and Store Front Customization.
- Content Security.
- Twitter and Facebook Integration.
- eCommerce setup and integration.
- Calendar and Event Creation.
- Extension Installation and Setup.
- 7 day of complimentary e-mail support.
I am not sure what I need done, can you help with that?
Absolutely! Please contact us to discuss your needs and requirements and we will recommend the best course of action.
What is Not Included in an Implementation?
- Telephone support, screen sharing support, or personalized training.
- Any work that requires coding: an implementation means that our technicians customize the program to fit your organization's membership model within the bounds of the standard Zenbership feature-set. Any work beyond that is considering custom programming.
- Extensive web design work: when we brand the Zenbership templates, we will not design a full website for you. We take the basic layout of your website and apply it to the preset Zenbership templates. Anything beyond this is considered custom web design work and requires a special quote. You can see examples of what a template branding looks like below.
- Installation and implementation of the software on non-tranditional hosting platforms, such as PaaS services.
Are there any limitations on implementations?
Implementation work is limited to 8 hours of work. For most companies that is more than enough, however for organizations requiring more extensive implementations are invited to consider enterprise support instead.
Can you provide examples of implementations?
Here is a small sample of clients who have used our implementation services. In the following examples, different business models were adapted to the Zenbership feature-set. You'll notice that in all cases, the Zenbership templates were transformed to "take on" the company's existing branding while still using the standard Zenbership template layouts. This makes the transition from your website to your membership website appear seamless to your users.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on your implementation needs.